We conduct our business in a way which protects all of our customers, ensuring that their personal data is safe and private at all times. We never sell personal data and go to every practical extent to preserve your privacy, whilst still being able to find the most suitable trailer for your needs.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
This privacy notice is to let you know how Tally Ho Trailers promises to look after your personal information. This includes what you tell us about yourself, what we learn by having you as a customer, and the choices you give us about what marketing you want us to send you. This notice explains how we do this and tells you about your privacy rights.
OUR PRIVACY PROMISE
-To keep your data safe and private.
-Not to sell your data.
-To give you ways to manage and review your marketing choices at any time.
WHERE DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA FROM?
We may collect personal information about you (or your business);
-When you send us emails or letters via the post.
-When you speak to one of our staff over the phone or in person.
-If you take part in any competitions or promotions
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We may use your personal information to;
-Ascertain the suitability of our products and services to your requirements.
-Keep our records up to date, working out which of our products and services may interest you and telling you about them.
-Conduct market research including requesting customer reviews.
HOW TO GET A COPY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You are able to request a copy of your personal data we hold on file by simply calling 01452 814152
ACCURACY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Please complete all applications and communications with us with accurate information. If you think that personal data we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete please contact us, we will take reasonable steps to check it and correct accordingly.
YOUR RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN
You have the right to object to our use of your personal information, or to ask us to delete, remove, or stop using your personal information if there is no need for us to keep it. This is known as the ‘right to object’ and ‘right to erasure’, or the ‘right to be forgotten’.
There may be legal or other reasons (legitimate interest) why we need to keep or use your data. But please tell us if you think that we should not be using it.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Tally Ho Trailers Ltd, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your Agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you disagree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Tally Ho Trailers Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Tally Ho Trailers Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
Intellectual Property and Acceptable Use
• All Content included on the Website unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Tally Ho Trailers Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website, you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
• You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
1. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
2. print one copy of the Content
• You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Tally Ho Trailers LtdProhibited use
• You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
1. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
2. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
3. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
• Use of the Website is also governed by our Privacy and Cookies Policy, which are incorporated into these terms and conditions by this reference.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
• Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Tally Ho Trailers Ltd makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of the information, compatibility, and satisfactory quality. Tally Ho Trailers Ltd is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
• Whilst Tally Ho Trailers Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard, and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
• Tally Ho Trailers Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
• Tally Ho Trailers Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
• Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
• We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
• To the maximum extent permitted by law, Tally Ho Trailers Ltd accepts no liability for any of the following:
1. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
2. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
3. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
• You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
• These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
• The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
• If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
• Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
• This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales, and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.