Cheval Liberte Touring Country with Saddle Room
Protection and comfort of the horse
- Quick-release breast bar / Exterior tie ring.
- Breast bars and breach bars adjustable in height and length.
- Side padding as standard along with kick panels
- Head Partition included as standard.
- Four Sliding Windows as standard made from toughened glass
- Aluminium for strength and longevity.
- Anti-slip rubber mat glued to the floor.
- Easy maintenance
- Aerodynamically shaped moulded polyester one-piece front and roof.
- Integral reinforcing members in the roof.
- Excellent heat insulation
- Rear cover with automatic roller for easy, tidy operation and airflow.
- Anodised Aluminium Planking for strength and longevity.
- Rear and front ramps with assistors for easy operation
- Rear ramp also opens out as a van door
- Large opening front ramp
- Large tall groom’s door for easy access
- External Dimensions: (L) 4470mm x (W) 2150mm x (H) 2750mm
- Internal Dimensions :(L) 3200mm x (W) 1670mm x (H) 2300mm
- Unladen Weight: 850kg
- Maximum Gross Weight: 2600kg
- Dimensions and Weights Are Guides Only
Alloy Wheels – £525 +vat
Barn Doors & Windows In Lieu of Rear Ramp – £675 +vat
Rear Tailgate Opening – £350+vat
Outside Stainless-Steel Tie Bar- £180+vat